6 Healing Sounds
In ancient times when Taoists sat quietly and listened inwardly, they became aware of different inner sounds and discovered that each organ had its own sound. Later they called them the 6 Healing Sounds.
Some techniques require months and years of practice before any noticeable results occur. Thankfully, that’s not the case with the Six Healing Sounds. The Six Healing Sounds are so simple and easy to perform that they seem almost too good to be true.
The Six Healing Sounds should be practiced daily. Regular practice recycles more and more negative energy. Negative emotions need not be dreaded, for with the use of the Six Healing Sounds they can easily be transformed into refreshing vital life-force.
This course consists of 8 short videos explaing the theory, movements, meditation and breathing exercises.
In this course you will learn:
- Taoist breathing exercises to increase and harmonize your Qi (energy) flow
- to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy sounds and tune your organs to a healthy vibration
- to release worry, anxiety and anger from your body, and cool down your mind
- healing sounds for the Lungs, kidneys, liver, heart, spleen, pancreas, stomach and triple warmer
These short and simple, yet tremendously efficient practices will teach you to listen to your body and transform negative, unhealthy energy into positive energy. It will help you to become more energetic, healthy and peaceful.
Who is this course for:
For beginners who would like to get started on the Taoist path, detoxify their organs, boost their energy and stay healthy
What You Will Get:
- 8 short video lessons with subtitles (30 min in total)
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
Level: All levels, Beginners