Complete Tai Chi course
This eagerly anticipated Tai Chi Qigong Series is for those who wish to develop their internal energy through uniquely powerful practices. It gives an opportunity to explore the spiritual aspects of meditative movement. Learn Nei Gong – The Art of Inner Power. This is the pursuit of Qi.
At the workshop, you will master the ancient energy practices, get the support of mentors and be able to ask questions directly to Master Mantak Chia online. You will increase your energy levels, improve your physical, mental and spiritual health, and master your destiny.
If you are a UHT Instructor, then this workshop will allow you to upgrade to the latest teachings and get certified following an assessment.
This workshop is a package of 4 courses:
- Iron Shirt I – Rooting & Skin & Cell Breathing Qigong | 26-27 Apr;
- Tai Chi I – Dynamic rooting Qigong, Moving Energy Meditation | 17-18 Apr;
- Simple Tan Tien Qigong | 19-20 Apr;
- Tai Chi II | 24-25 Apr.
- Move freely with the whole body connected, both structurally and energetically
- Strengthen your internal body through rooting and spiralling – the inner work of Tai Chi
- Absorb, transform and circulate Universal force, Cosmic force and the Earth force
- Connect with your abdomen as your first brain, enhancing its ability to store energy
- Increase the power in your perineum – and prevent energy leakage
- Develop internal Qi Pressure, strengthening your organs and fasciae
- Collect energy and discharge it for self-defense as well as healing
- Integrate Universal Tao practices as a vehicle for martial arts
- Discover more of yourself through mastery of energy
- Develop significant power and strength in your body
- Transfer the Earth force to heal your organs and glands
- Gain grounding and rooting to help you in your daily life
What You Will Get:
- 8-days workshop
- 45 hours of video lessons
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
- Morning Qigong routine
- Booklets written by Mantak Chia
Level: All Levels
Certification hours: 40