Fusion I, Tan Tien Chi Kung & Tao Yin | 18-21 July 2020
The Fusion of the 5 Elements Meditation is the next step on the path of Taoist meditation. A traditional Taoist internal alchemy practice, you will learn to take your transformation of negative emotions to the next level to nourish your higher spirit.
- Go deeper into the negative emotional energies in your organs
- Understand your internal weather patterns
- Link your sense organs with their “mother” organs
- Neutralize the negative emotions
- Crystalize your emotional energy into a “pearl”
- Circulate this energy and attract more healing energy from high frequency sources
This is an essential practice for emotional balance in these challenging times. Prerequisite: Awaken Light of Healing or equivalent.
Tan Tien Chi Kung: Cultivate and condense chi in the lower tan tien.
Pack chi power in all 9 areas of the tan tien and the associated organs, kuas, tendons and ligaments using the Dragon and Tiger Breath and 11 animal exercise postures.
Tao Yin: A Taoist yoga that stimulates chi flow in meridians (chi pathways delineated in Traditional Chinese Medicine acupuncture maps of the energy body) affected by each exercise. Coordinate deep breathing, chi, mind and body for deep sensing. Be more relaxed and refreshed. Induce elasticity of tendons, ligaments and associated muscles. Condition the spine, psoas muscles and patterns of movement for health and inner development.
What You Will Get:
- 4-days workshop
- 20 hours of video lessons
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
- Booklet written by Mantak Chia
Level: All levels, Beginners
Certification hours: 20
Recommended: Inner Alchemy | Tao Basics
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.