Instructor Training | Inner Alchemy Immersion
This training is open to everyone – it’s ideal for those who wish to deepen their practice or for those who wish to become a UHT Associate Instructor or UHT Certified Instructor in the Universal Healing Tao System of Grandmaster Mantak Chia.
How to get certified?
Previous knowledge should be shown by proof of training with UHT Senior or Instructor. A total of 70 hours must be proven, at least 6 months to 1 year prior. Previous participation in Onsite or LIVE Seminars with Mantak Chia are strongly recommended. After this Online workshop you will need to be in the presence of a 3-day certification workshop with any UHT Senior Instructor in your country who will evaluate your skills and assist you in deepening into the teachings. To learn more about the certification steps to become an Instructor, please click here.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification hours: 60
Workshop 1 | From Stress to Vitality – Awaken your Inner Alchemy
This workshop includes the Inner Alchemy basics of: Inner Smile, Emotional Wisdom, 6 Healing Sounds, Microcosmic Orbit, Heaven & Earth Connection and 5 Elements theory. These foundational practices of Universal Tao will awaken your Qi/life-force energy. Explore ways to stay centered and grounded and to cultivate your own life-force – a system of self-mastery. As you practice traditional Taoist methods with Mantak Chia you’ll go back to your body wisdom.
- Activate the relaxation response in the parasympathetic nervous system
- Get rid of the negative emotion and re-establish the emotional stability
- Open your Energy Channels – feel more energized
- Remove energy blockages and enhance the healthy distribution of Qi
- Draw more primordial force from the earth
This is the essence of the Tao practice – bringing you more health, happiness and longevity.
Workshop 2 | Develop your Iron Shirt and Tao Yin – Health through Inner Strength
Iron Shirt is one of the most important practices to master on the physical plane. It gives grounding and rooting, connecting you to the Earth energy. It allows you to store energy for use in higher level spiritual practices. Once an ancient martial art, now a health practice – it allows you to develop internal power through external techniques. Tao Yin is a series of exercises which helps to recondition the spine and psoas muscle and facilitates the flow of chi in the meridians.
- Strengthen the internal organs
- Unify physical, mental and spiritual health
- Improve patterns of physical alignment
- Develop elasticity in your spine and psoas
- Allow the free flow of Qi/life-force
- Establish roots to the earth’s energy
- Build the foundation for higher spiritual work
Workshop 3 | Awaken Your Sexual Alchemy – Healing Love, Self-Cultivation and Couple-Cultivation
Sexual energy is an extremely powerful tool for revitalization and accessing higher spiritual energy. Master Chia reveals the secrets of recycling your life-essence in order to increase longevity, improve your quality of life and love-making. This loving energy really heals and can even be multiplied!
- Transform Sexual Energy to Strengthen Your Body, Mind and Spirit
- Become a Multi-Orgasmic Man & Woman
- Practice Dual- and Self-Cultivation/Harmonious Love-Making
- Increase your Creative Power & Wisdom
- Balance the Yin & Yang / Combine the Energies of Sex and Love
- Use Taoist Techniques for Sexual Healing & Sexual Reflexology
For new students we recommend taking Awaken Your Inner Alchemy and Iron Shirt Chi Kung as preparation for working with your sexual energy.
Workshop 4. Fusion of the 5 Elements 1, 2 & 3 – Emotional Transformation
The Fusion of the 5 Elements Meditation is the next step on the path of Taoist meditation. With the help of this traditional Taoist practice, you will learn to take your transformation of negative emotions to the next level and nourish your higher spirit. These meditation practices are targeted upon strengthening the body and the spirit on all levels.
- Go deeper into the negative emotional energies in your organs
- Understand the internal weather patterns of your organs
- Neutralize the negative emotions
- Crystalize your emotional energy into a “pearl”
- Protect the nervous system, spine and brain
Workshop 5 | Qi Training with Mantak Chia
This Qi Training Day finalizes your training as an Instructor. Having worked on mastering your own energy, you will now learn how to work with other people’s energy and help them to feel the Force. You will receive a transmission of energy from Master Chia which he does especially for new Instructors to help you as you embark on your new path.
- Develop sensitivity to energy – your own energy pathways and that of others
- Open the Microcosmic Orbit of another person (working with a partner)
- Charge Sacred Water for healing purposes
- Connect with and channel the Heaven and Earth Forces