Iron Shirt II- Tendon Nei Gong, Opening & Growing Tendon Power | 3-4 May 2021
Healthy tendons are the foundation of true strength in the body. Strong and supple tendons and open joints allow more space to store raw energy, which can then be transformed into higher creative energy and spiritual energy.
The latest scientific research shows that to cultivate physical strength, the tendons are a vital ingredient. The West is obsessed with muscle mass, which will always degenerate with age, but Taoists have known for thousands of years the importance of developing tendon power. With targeted tendon Qigong exercise, the power is long lasting.
Tendon Nei Gong is part of Iron Shirt Qigong 2.
In this workshop you will learn to:
– Develop elasticity to channel and store Qi in your tendons
– Repair damaged tendons and joints without strenuous movement
– Help prevent and relieve arthritis and issues with your joints and tendons
What You Will Get:
- 2-days workshop
- 11 hours of video lessons
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
- Morning Qigong routine
- Booklet written by Mantak Chia
Level: All Levels, Advanced.
Recommended: Iron Shirt Qigong.
Certification hours: 10
This workshop is a part of Iron Shirt Qigong course. Get Full series with a discounted price.