Tao Yin Qigong & Buddha palm part 3&4
Tao Yin is a type of Taoist yoga that stimulates the flow of Qi in the meridians – the energy pathways of the body. It coordinates the breath, awareness and mind-eye-heart power with exercises of the spine to leave you feeling more relaxed and reviatlized. Tao Yin has a specific focus on developing the psoas muscle, which Taoists termed the ‘muscle of the soul’ – such is its importance.
In this workshop you’ll learn to:
- Align the spine and strengthen your psoas muscle for improved posture
- Develop elasticity of tendons, ligaments and associated muscles – resulting in improved flexibility and power in your movement patterns
- Train your second brain/Tan Tien by breathing and moving from this fulcrum point
Cosmic Healing Qigong (Parts 3 & 4)
Cosmic Healing Qigong is split into 4 parts – each part develops a different type of energy mastery. Prerequisite for this workshop is Cosmic Healing Parts 1 & 2 – see above for more details.
Part 3: Opening the Functional, Governor and Thrusting Channels – here you’ll learn to enhance the energy in the points along the channels, the reservoirs of yin and yang in your body. As part of this process you become much more sensitive to Qi.
Part 4: Activate One-Finger Art and your Qi Belt – finally you’ll learn the yin and yang channels of the arm and activating the Chi belt around the waist. You will develop mastery of emitting and directing energy from your fingers.
What You Will Get:
- 2-days workshop
- 11 hours of video lessons
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
- Morning Qigong routine
- Booklet written by Mantak Chia
Level: All levels, Beginners
Certification hours: 10