The original Taoist Secrets of Anti-aging and Longevity
According to Taoism, to grow old means to move closer to the vital source of life. With the proper spiritual training and exercise, it is possible to grow old gracefully, with dignity and in perfect health.
In this course you will learn to activate your inner mechanism of Qi/ life- force energy generation, rejuvenate your body and improve your life-quality through the use of 5000-years old Taoist secrets.
In this course you will learn:
- How stress and strong emotions affect your body and health and how you can transform them
- Inner Smile Taoist meditation healing and rejuvenating your body
- How to access the biggest energy storage within the human body and how you can use it as a battery full of resources to get your daily chores done
- Taoist breathing exercises to increase and harmonise your Qi flow
- Taoist guidelines of nutrition and intermittent fasting
- Simple and efficient sleeping habits that permit you to have deep rest
After watching this course and doing practices that Grandmaster Mantak Chia will show you, you’ll be able to improve your energy levels, feel more grounded and centered and develop a simple daily routine for optimum health and longevity.
The course consists of 13 short videos of theory, movement, meditation and breathing exercises. Many practices and advice are so simple and so efficient that you might be surprised how much change you feel ― but simplicity is the key.
Who is this course for:
For people of 40+ years old who would like to grow old gracefully, with dignity and in perfect health and simply be happy.
What You Will Get:
- 13 short video lessons with subtitles (1,5 hours in total)
- Pdf of presentation
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
Level: All levels, Beginners