Tai Chi I – Dynamic rooting Qigong, Moving Energy Meditation
Tai Chi is both a martial art and a way to cultivate your physical body, energy body and spirit body. You can learn this short 13 movement form repeated in the four directions in a relatively quick time, allowing you to progress on to focus on the inner structure of Tai Chi. This moving meditation is one of the most complete practices there is – it is both an expression of the Tao in movement and a practice to integrate the essence of the Tao.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Move freely with the whole body connected, both structurally and energetically
- Strengthen your internal body through rooting and spiralling – the inner work of Tai Chi
- Absorb, transform and circulate Universal force, Cosmic force and the Earth force
What You Will Get:
- 2-days workshop
- 12 hours of video lessons
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
- Morning Qigong routine
- Booklet written by Mantak Chia
Level: All levels
Certification hours: 10
This workshop is a part of Tai Chi Qigong Series. Get Full series with a discounted price.