New Format: The Inner Alchemy of Tai Chi | April 24th — May 29th 2022 | Module 4
Tai Chi is both an ancient martial art and a moving meditation; a way to cultivate your physical body, energy body and spirit body. Tai Chi is one of the most complete practices. If you practice as it was intended and learn the inner alchemy behind the movement, it will heal your body and mind.
In this course Grandmaster Mantak Chia teaches the inner alchemy and structure of Tai Chi, the secrets most teachers don’t share with you. You will learn specific breathing techniques and the basic necessary practices of Inner Alchemy, allowing you to transform the Tai Chi form into an energy cultivation practice.
Science shows how Tai Chi can improve health and it has become popular not only in China, but all over the world. Although it is slow and gentle and doesn’t leave you breathless, it addresses the key components of fitness — increased circulation of all the body’s systems, muscle tone, flexibility and balance.
These simple techniques will help you to:
– reduce high blood pressure
– improve your memory and thinking skills by stimulating and harmonizing the left and right hemispheres of your brain
– improve inner strength, muscle tone, balance and flexibility, greatly reduce anxiety and stress
Program of the course:
- Module 1. Basic practices and Tao Yin
- Module 2. Basic practices and Tan Tien Qigong
- Module 3. Basic practices and Iron Shirt I
- Module 4. May 15th | Inner Alchemy of Tai Chi + Cosmic primordial Qigong
- Module 5. Application of Tai Chi I and Iron Shirt
What You Will Get:
- 5-days workshop
- 21 hours of video lessons
- 19 hours of the Review Classes
- 18 hours of the Group Practice
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
- Morning Qigong routine
- Booklets written by Mantak Chia
Level: All Levels