All ancient civilizations went into the dark. There they found truth, wisdom and enlightenment. Following the path of ancient Taoist sages, Mantak Chia created the largest and most advanced darkness facility in the world at his home, Tao Garden. Darkness provides the perfect laboratory for Inner Alchemy practices. Previously these teachings were limited to small numbers, but now for the first time these teachings are accessible online and Master Mantak Chia will guide you through the higher level practices as you recreate a darkroom in your own home.
In the darkness you can enter a primordial state – accessing spiritual and psychic realms of consciousness and reuniting with your true self. You become a conductor of universal energy as the darkness activates the deepest centres of the brain, the glands in the Crystal Palace. The essence of the Darkness practice is giving birth to the soul and spirit, by coupling the Yin and Yang energies of the body in the Kan & Li meditations.
This workshop is a package of 4 courses:
- Lesser Kan & Li | 6-9 Feb;
- Greater Kan & Li | 13-16 Feb;
- Greatest Kan & Li | 20-23 Feb;
- Sealing of the Five Senses | 27 Feb – 2 Mar.
- If you wish to get full Winter Retreat series with Tao Basics, get the first part – Winter Retreat 2021 | 9-26 Jan 2021.
- Transform Sexual Energy into Spiritual Energy
- Harness the energies of Earth – Sun- Moon – Planet Alchemy
- Give birth to your soul body
- Open the heart centre and connect to astral energy
- Give birth to your Immortal Spirit Body
- Integrate the North Star & Big Dipper into the alchemical process
- Collect Cosmic Light at the heart center
- Refine your soul and spirit
- Draw limitless energy and power from the Cosmos
- Strengthen your senses and organs
- Transfer your senses to your Energy Body
- Delete illusions for an undisturbed view inside
What You Will Get:
- 16-days workshop
- 88 hours of video lessons
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
- Morning Qigong routine
- Booklets written by Mantak Chia
Recommended: Fusion of Five Elements 1, 2 & 3
Certification hours: 80
How can I obtain darkness with the computer screen on?
You won’t create total darkness, but the important thing is to get as close as possible and here are some tips to help you:
– keep your screen lighting very low and wear dark lensed glasses.
– watch the introduction and observe the slides and then follow the workshop with audio only. This is how we do it in Tao Garden.
– continue your personal practice in total darkness at the end of the day and during meal times.
After the workshop the inner process will continue and the benefits will be enhanced due to the complete darkness.
– You can create a Darkroom or do Detox but you are not obliged to.
– For people who have never done a dark retreat before or have neither spent much time in solitude, we recommend starting with 3-5 days of darkness.
– For those who have never done a dark retreat before but have spent extensive time alone, have a solid daily meditation practice, or feel deeply at peace & comfortable within themselves, we recommend starting with 10-12 days.