Simple Tan Tien Qigong
The Lower Tan Tien is the energy reservoir of the body – the bio-battery. It is the centre of activation and balancing of primal energies. The Tan Tien is a container of Qi and deserves adequate attention for its essential role in our energy management. This is the cornerstone of the Taoist practice. Without awareness and actively working with the Tan Tien, you have no practice.
Come to know the power of your Tan Tien as you learn the 11 animal postures and the Tiger and Dragon Breath in this grounding, centering Qi Gong form.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Connect with your abdomen as your first brain, enhancing its ability to store energy
- Increase the power in your perineum – and prevent energy leakage
- Develop internal Qi Pressure, strengthening your organs and fasciae
What You Will Get:
- 2-days workshop
- 11 hours of video lessons
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
- Morning Qigong routine
- Booklet written by Mantak Chia
Level: All levels, Beginners
Certification hours: 10