Tao Yin Qigong & Cosmic Healing Qigong (Part 3 & 4) | 30 Nov – 1 Dec 2020
Tao Yin is a series of exercises which helps to recondition the spine and psoas muscle and facilitates the flow of chi in the meridians.
- Strengthen the internal organs
- Unify physical, mental and spiritual health
- Improve patterns of physical alignment
- Develop elasticity in your spine and psoas
- Allow the free flow of energy/chi/life-force
- Establish roots to the earth’s energy
- Build the foundation for higher spiritual work
Cosmic Healing Qigong (Parts 3 & 4)
This form, also known as Buddha Palm is a healing form. It trains the practitioner in moving and channeling Qi. As you learn this form, you’ll feel Qi coming into your body and hands and be able to project Qi with your fingers. The key is to be connected to the Universe and develop an ability to expand your awareness to nature and beyond the visible to the Source of your power.
- Cosmic Healing Qigong is split into 4 parts – each part develops a different type of energy mastery.
- Part 3: Opening the Functional, Governor and Thrusting Channels – here you’ll learn to enhance the energy in the points along the channels, the reservoirs of yin and yang in your body. As part of this process you become much more sensitive to Qi.
- Part 4: Activate One-Finger Art and your Qi Belt – finally you’ll learn the yin and yang channels of the arm and activating the Chi belt around the waist. You will develop mastery of emitting and directing energy from your fingers.
What You Will Get:
- 2-days workshop
- 10 hours of video lessons
- A mix of practical exercises and theory
- Morning Qigong routine
- Booklet written by Mantak Chia
Level: All levels
Recommended: Tan Tien Qigong & Cosmic Healing Qigong (Part 1 & 2) | 28 – 29 November 2020
Certification hours: 10
This workshop is a part of the Inner Alchemy Qigong Series. Get the full series for a discounted price.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.