Subscription Class Optimal DECEMBER
Schedule for December
Topic of the month: Moon Orbit
- Saturday, 3 December 10:30 Paris time – Live Class+QnA with Master Mantak Chia
- Monday, 5 December – Recorded short video lesson with Master Mantak Chia
- Monday, 12 December – Recorded short video lesson with Master Mantak Chia
- Monday, 19 December – Recorded short video lesson with Master Mantak Chia
- Monday, 26 December – Recorded short video lesson with Master Mantak Chia
Energy Healing session Recording
NOTICE: You will have 3 days of access to recordings after the LIVE event.
Iron shirt I, II and III
Iron Shirt I is a transformative practice that strengthens the internal organs, establishes roots to the earth’s energy, and unifies physical, mental and spiritual health.
Iron Shirt Qigong II (Tendon Nei Gong) is about healthy tendons that are the foundation of true strength in the body. Strong and supple tendons and open joints allow more space to store raw energy, which can then be transformed into higher creative energy and spiritual energy.
Bone Marrow Nei Gong (Iron Shirt III) is an advanced alchemy practice that involves increasing, activating and regenerating the bone marrow. We use sexual energy to strengthen the bones and reverse the effects of ageing through the production of sex hormones.
Cosmic Vision – Art of Improving Vision Naturally
Cosmic Vision practices offer you an opportunity to improve your eyesight and develop a relationship between body, mind and eyes. A fascinating exploration for anyone with eye difficulties or for those wishing to prevent issues with eyesight as you age.
Tao Yin Intensive
Tao Yin is a type of Taoist yoga that stimulates the flow of Qi in the meridians – the energy pathways of the body. It coordinates the breath, awareness and mind-eye-heart power with exercises of the spine to leave you feeling more relaxed and revitalized.
It works directly with the 12 major meridians of the body, stimulating the flow of life-force, Qi, in them. You don’t need prior knowledge of meridians to reap the benefits of Tao Yin ― its postures and movements were designed to open and strengthen the meridians, activating the Qi flow. The meridians, though, are susceptible to different kind of blockages, especially given the sedentary lifestyle that modern people lead.
Meridians also get obstructed because of physical, mental, emotional toxins and tensions. This imbalance leads to sickness and ill health. Tao Yin is a useful tool for loosening and stretching the meridians, which permits the healing energy to flow freely, revitalising and repairing your whole body. Even long-held chronic tensions can by released through Tao Yin.
You will cultivate flexibility and strength at the same time. Your spine will become more flexible, and your tendons and psoas muscle will be imbued with elasticity. As a result, you have your body deeply relaxed, your mind calm, your Tan Tien full of Qi, and Qi flowing in the meridians without any obstruction.
You will get 4 hours of Workshop with Mantak Chia.
Instructor Training | Inner Alchemy Immersion
This training is open to everyone – it’s ideal for those who wish to deepen their practice or for those who wish to become a UHT Associate Instructor or UHT Certified Instructor in the Universal Healing Tao System of Grandmaster Mantak Chia.
How to get certified?
Previous knowledge should be shown by proof of training with UHT Senior or Instructor. A total of 70 hours must be proven, at least 6 months to 1 year prior. Previous participation in Onsite or LIVE Seminars with Mantak Chia are strongly recommended. After this Online workshop you will need to be in the presence of a 3-day certification workshop with any UHT Senior Instructor in your country who will evaluate your skills and assist you in deepening into the teachings. To learn more about the certification steps to become an Instructor, please click here.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Certification hours: 60
Workshop 1 | From Stress to Vitality – Awaken your Inner Alchemy
This workshop includes the Inner Alchemy basics of: Inner Smile, Emotional Wisdom, 6 Healing Sounds, Microcosmic Orbit, Heaven & Earth Connection and 5 Elements theory. These foundational practices of Universal Tao will awaken your Qi/life-force energy. Explore ways to stay centered and grounded and to cultivate your own life-force – a system of self-mastery. As you practice traditional Taoist methods with Mantak Chia you’ll go back to your body wisdom.
- Activate the relaxation response in the parasympathetic nervous system
- Get rid of the negative emotion and re-establish the emotional stability
- Open your Energy Channels – feel more energized
- Remove energy blockages and enhance the healthy distribution of Qi
- Draw more primordial force from the earth
This is the essence of the Tao practice – bringing you more health, happiness and longevity.
Workshop 2 | Develop your Iron Shirt and Tao Yin – Health through Inner Strength
Iron Shirt is one of the most important practices to master on the physical plane. It gives grounding and rooting, connecting you to the Earth energy. It allows you to store energy for use in higher level spiritual practices. Once an ancient martial art, now a health practice – it allows you to develop internal power through external techniques. Tao Yin is a series of exercises which helps to recondition the spine and psoas muscle and facilitates the flow of chi in the meridians.
- Strengthen the internal organs
- Unify physical, mental and spiritual health
- Improve patterns of physical alignment
- Develop elasticity in your spine and psoas
- Allow the free flow of Qi/life-force
- Establish roots to the earth’s energy
- Build the foundation for higher spiritual work
Workshop 3 | Awaken Your Sexual Alchemy – Healing Love, Self-Cultivation and Couple-Cultivation
Sexual energy is an extremely powerful tool for revitalization and accessing higher spiritual energy. Master Chia reveals the secrets of recycling your life-essence in order to increase longevity, improve your quality of life and love-making. This loving energy really heals and can even be multiplied!
- Transform Sexual Energy to Strengthen Your Body, Mind and Spirit
- Become a Multi-Orgasmic Man & Woman
- Practice Dual- and Self-Cultivation/Harmonious Love-Making
- Increase your Creative Power & Wisdom
- Balance the Yin & Yang / Combine the Energies of Sex and Love
- Use Taoist Techniques for Sexual Healing & Sexual Reflexology
For new students we recommend taking Awaken Your Inner Alchemy and Iron Shirt Chi Kung as preparation for working with your sexual energy.
Workshop 4. Fusion of the 5 Elements 1, 2 & 3 – Emotional Transformation
The Fusion of the 5 Elements Meditation is the next step on the path of Taoist meditation. With the help of this traditional Taoist practice, you will learn to take your transformation of negative emotions to the next level and nourish your higher spirit. These meditation practices are targeted upon strengthening the body and the spirit on all levels.
- Go deeper into the negative emotional energies in your organs
- Understand the internal weather patterns of your organs
- Neutralize the negative emotions
- Crystalize your emotional energy into a “pearl”
- Protect the nervous system, spine and brain
Workshop 5 | Qi Training with Mantak Chia
This Qi Training Day finalizes your training as an Instructor. Having worked on mastering your own energy, you will now learn how to work with other people’s energy and help them to feel the Force. You will receive a transmission of energy from Master Chia which he does especially for new Instructors to help you as you embark on your new path.
- Develop sensitivity to energy – your own energy pathways and that of others
- Open the Microcosmic Orbit of another person (working with a partner)
- Charge Sacred Water for healing purposes
- Connect with and channel the Heaven and Earth Forces
Fusion of the Five Elements Basic and Advanced Meditations for Transforming Negative Emotions
A guide to the practice of Inner Alchemy, which allows you to control the energies of your inner universe to better connect with energies of the outer universe
• Teaches the essential first-level meditations in Taoist practice, also known as Fusion of the Five Forces, for self-healing and emotional and spiritual development
• Shows step-by-step how to remove negative emotions from the organs in which they are lodged by neutralizing and transforming the negativity back into positive energy
• Includes basic and advanced-level meditations
Fusion of the Five Elements is the necessary first step in the Taoist practice of Inner Alchemy, in which one learns to control the generation and flow of emotional, mental, and physical energies within the body. It is a series of meditations designed to locate and dissolve negative energies trapped inside the body by making a connection between the five outer senses (experienced through the ears, eyes, nose, mouth, and tongue) and the five major negative emotions (anger, hate, worry, sadness, and fear). When the body is cleared of negative energy, universal chi energy flows freely and productively, nourishing both body and soul.
The practice is divided into two parts. The first works with controlling the forces of the five elements on the five major organs of the body by learning the elements’ effects upon each other and how to balance and utilize these energies properly. The advanced Fusion exercises then show how to channel the greater energies of the stars and planets to strengthen internal weaknesses and crystallize positive energy. By “fusing” all the different kinds of energy together, a harmonious whole is created–the key to manifesting an Immortal existence.
Chi Nei Tsang I Internal Organs Chi Massage
An ancient Taoist system for detoxifying and rejuvenating the internal organs
• Presents techniques to clear blockages in the body’s energy flow
• Includes illustrated exercises to relieve common ailments, revitalize the organs, and enable readers to take charge of their own health and well-being
• Focuses on the navel center, where negative emotions, stress, and illness accumulate
The techniques of Chi Nei Tsang evolved in Asia during an era when few physicians were available and people had to know how to heal themselves. Many people today have symptoms that modern medicine is not able to cure because a physical source for the problem is not easily found. The energies of negative emotions, stress, and tension–all common in modern life–and the weight of past illness accumulate in the abdominal center, causing energy blockages and congestion. When this occurs, all vital functions stagnate and myriad problems arise. By practicing the techniques of Chi Nei Tsang, this stagnation is removed and the vital organs surrounding the navel center are detoxified and rejuvenated.
Master Chia teaches readers how to avoid absorbing negative energies from others and take full charge of their health through the self-healing techniques of Chi Nei Tsang. He offers fully illustrated exercises that show how to detoxify the internal organs and clear the energy (chi) channels throughout the body. He also presents methods for balancing emotions, managing stress, and observing the body in order to recognize, ameliorate, and prevent maladies before they become a problem.
- Publisher : Healing Tao Center; Revised edition (December 15, 1990)
- Language : English
Cosmic Fusion: Fusion of the Eight Forces
A guide to the advanced practice of Inner Alchemy, which brings the physical body into balance with the energy body
• Presents the second level of Inner Alchemy practices that use the eight forces of the pakua (bagwa) to collect, gather, and condense chi in the body
• Explains how to balance negative emotional energy with positive energy to detoxify, nourish, and integrate the physical and the energy body with the forces of nature
• Shows how to collect and channel the greater energies of the stars and planets to create unity between what is above and below
Cosmic Fusion is an advanced level of Inner Alchemy that teaches how to bring the physical body into balance with the energy body–a necessary prerequisite for the formation of the universal body, the pearl of compassion that is one with Original Creation and the Universal Tao. Cosmic Fusion works with the expression of the eight pakua (bagwa) of Chinese cosmology, through which all creation is divided and given form, nature, and definition.
Cosmic Fusion exercises establish the spiritual body firmly in the lower abdomen, where chi energy is gathered and distributed to all parts of the body–and into all creation. The fully illustrated exercises in this book also show how to collect and channel the greater energies of the stars and planets. By “fusing” all these different energies together, a harmonious whole is created, a unity of what is above and below. As heavenly and earthly forces are brought into balance, the life perfectly suited to the practitioner manifests, allowing the spirit body to prepare to move into worlds beyond–and back.
Tan Tien Chi Kung: Empty Force, Perineum Power and the Second Brain
A fundamental Taoist practice for enhancing and utilizing chi
• Includes breathing and movement exercises to promote vitality and healing through the cultivation of chi in the tan tien and perineum areas
• Presents the foundational exercises that are essential for more advanced practices such as Iron Shirt Chi Kung and Cosmic Healing
Tan Tien Chi Kung is the art of cultivating and condensing chi in the lower abdomen–the tan tien–the fundamental power storehouse of the body. Known as the Ocean of Chi to the ancient Taoists, this lower abdominal area holds the key to opening the body and the mind for the free and continuous movement of chi. Tan Tien Chi Kung contains specific breathing and movement exercises that develop the power of the chi stored in the body to increase vitality, strengthen organs, and promote self-healing. Mantak Chia explains how these exercises also provide a safe and effective method for receiving earth energy, which allows the practitioner to achieve balance physically, mentally, and spiritually–all of which are essential for the more advanced practices of Iron Shirt Chi Kung and Cosmic Healing.
It is our mind that directs and guides our chi, but if the mind and body are out of balance or under stress, the mind cannot perform this function. The tan tien actually contains a large quantity of neurotransmitters, making it a key source of body intelligence. It is for this reason the Taoists also referred to Tan Tien Chi Kung as Second Brain Chi Kung and created exercises that would allow practitioners to gain awareness of the tan tien’s function to restore the mind-body balance that is essential for spiritual growth and optimal well-being.
- Publisher : Destiny Books; Revised edition (September 1, 2004)
- Language : English
- Publisher : Healing Tao Center (December 15, 1989)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 0935621105
- ISBN-13 : 978-0935621105
Fusion of the Eight Psychic Channels
Advanced Inner Alchemy exercises that promote the free flow of energy throughout the body in preparation for the Practice of the Immortal Tao
• Explains how to open the Great Bridge Channel and the Great Regulator Channel
• Includes exercises to strengthen and wrap the spinal cord with energy
• Reveals how to create a thicker aura to protect the body and receive the higher frequencies of the Universal Force
The Fusion of the Eight Psychic Channels practice builds upon the Fusion of the Five Elements and Cosmic Fusion practices and is the final step in preparation for the Practice of the Immortal Tao. Master Mantak Chia shows how to open the Great Bridge Channel and the Great Regulator Channel–the last of the eight psychic channels that connect the twelve organ meridians and enable energy to flow from one meridian to another. By opening these psychic channels in conjunction with the Microcosmic Orbit, practitioners can balance and regulate the energy flow throughout the body to protect all the body’s centers.
Master Chia also illustrates the Spinal Cord Microcosmic Orbit practice, which strengthens and wraps the spinal cord with energy, and the practice of Sealing the Aura, which creates a thicker aura to protect the body and facilitate the reception of higher frequencies of the Universal Force. Mastery of the practices in this book enables the creation of the energy body needed to receive the larger Universal Force vibrations accessible through the Practice of the Immortal Tao.
- ASIN : B004J4WMGI
- Publisher : Destiny Books; Illustrated edition (January 15, 2009)
- Publication date : January 15, 2009
- Language : English
- File size : 3370 KB
Greater Kan and Li: Enlightenment Immortal Fetus
A guide to Taoist exercises to return to the Wu Wei state of mind and create the immortal spirit body
• Includes illustrated instructions to connect astral energy with the energies of animals, children, and plants to grow the immortal fetus, or spirit body
• Provides warm-up exercises and a complete daily Kan and Li routine
• Explores how these advanced formulas are used for astral flight and realization of the Wu Wei state
Building on the Lesser Kan and Li formulas for the development of the soul body, this book provides illustrated descriptions of the Greater Kan and Li formulas to create the immortal spirit body. Used by Taoist masters for thousands of years, these exercises are for advanced students of Taoist Inner Alchemy and mark the beginning of the path to immortality.
Master Mantak Chia and Andrew Jan reveal how to use Taoist inner alchemy to harness the energies of Sun, Moon, Earth, North Star, and Big Dipper and transform them to feed the soul body and begin development of the immortal spirit body. They explain how to reverse yin and yang power through energetic work at the solar plexus, thereby activating the liberation of transformed sexual energy. They explore how to open the heart center and how to connect astral energy with the energies of animals, children, and plants to grow the immortal fetus, or spirit body.
The authors provide warm-up exercises, including the Inner Smile and Fusion practices, and outline a complete daily Kan and Li routine for mental and physical health, longevity, astral flight, and realization of the Wu Wei state.
Greatest Kan and Li: Gathering the Cosmic Light
A fully illustrated guide to the most advanced Kan and Li practice to birth the immortal spirit body and unite with the Tao
• Explains how to establish the cauldron at the Heart Center to collect cosmic light, activate the Cranial and Sacral Pumps, and align the Three Triangle Forces
• Details how to merge energy at the Heart Center to birth the immortal spirit body, allowing you to draw limitless energy from the Cosmos
• Discusses the proper Pi Gu diet and herbs to use with Kan and Li practice
• Reveals how to expel the three Worms, or “Death Bringers,” that can imbalance the three Tan Tiens, leading to misdirection in your sexual, material, and spiritual goals
After mastering the Inner Alchemy practices of Lesser Kan and Li and Greater Kan and Li, the advanced student is now ready for the refinement of the soul and spirit made possible through the practice of the Greatest Kan and Li. With full-color illustrated instructions, Master Mantak Chia and Andrew Jan explain how to establish the cauldron at the Heart Center to collect cosmic light, activate the Cranial and Sacral Pumps, and align the Three Triangle Forces. They detail how merging energy at the Heart Center then leads to the birth of the immortal spirit body, uniting you with the Tao and allowing you to draw limitless energy and power from the Cosmos.
The authors explain the proper Pi Gu diet and herbs to use in conjunction with Kan and Li practice and provide warm-up exercises, such as meditations to expel the three Worms, or “Death Bringers,” that can imbalance the three Tan Tiens, leading to misdirection in your sexual, material, and spiritual goals.
Revealing the ancient path of Inner Alchemy used for millennia by Taoist masters to create the “Pill of Immortality,” the authors show that the unitive state of oneness with the Tao made possible through Kan and Li practice represents true immortality by allowing past and future, Heaven and Earth, to become one.
- ASIN : B00LZWA0F2
- Publisher : Destiny Books; Illustrated edition (July 21, 2014)
- Publication date : July 21, 2014
- Language : English
- File size : 4370 KB
Living in the Tao: Guide to Self Discovery
Taoist techniques that can quiet your mind so you can discover your true self in the wisdom of the heart
• Teaches that the Tao is the flow of nature, the effortless middle path of self-discovery
• Shows how to quiet the monkey mind (the ego) and listen within for your inner voice
• Fosters a connection to the Tao through diet, exercise, livelihood, and sexuality
Taoists say that we must learn to observe with the mind and think with the heart. In the West we get caught up in the “monkey mind” of our ego. We think we can control our individual destinies by swimming upstream against the current, but we are mistaken. When we learn to quiet the monkey mind with meditation practices, we are able to go beyond the linear thinking of the upper brain and connect to the multidimensional thinking of supreme consciousness in the heart center.
In Living in the Tao, Master Mantak Chia and William Wei present techniques to help us learn to move beyond the limits of time and space to connect with the universal truth within–without striving. Living in the Tao is effortless. Just as a small seed grows into a mighty tree with a little water and a little sunshine every day, a few minutes of Taoist practice each day can transform your life into one of peace and joy.
- ASIN : B004J4WMKY
- Publisher : Destiny Books; Illustrated edition (October 13, 2009)
- Publication date : October 13, 2009
- Language : English
- File size : 10533 KB
- Print length : 420 pages
Five Element Nutrition: Secrets of Eating for Balance with Inner Alchemy Astrology
Explains how to use your Taoist astrology birth chart as a personal nutritional guide for health, longevity, and organ energy balance
• Explores how to help balance your birth chi through your eating habits as well as explaining how foods address your five-element energetic profile
• Provides detailed food lists based on ancient Taoist wisdom that reveal their effect on the Yin, Yang, and five-element energies
• Shows how your five-element energies outline your life and influence success in relationships and at work
We are each born with a unique combination of heavenly and earthly energies defined by the five elements and dictated by the universe at the moment you take your first breath. This “birth chi” can be calculated using the year, month, day, and time of your birth, and it reveals your personal profile of health and emotional strengths and weaknesses as well as the energy cycles you will encounter throughout your life.
In this Inner Alchemy astrology nutrition guide, Master Mantak Chia and Christine Harkness-Giles explore how to strengthen your birth chi through your eating habits, revealing which foods will address imbalances in your five-element organ energy profile. The authors explain which organs are connected with each element–fire, earth, metal, water, and wood–and provide detailed food lists based on ancient Taoist wisdom that reveal the energetic temperature, flavor, and organ related to many common foods and superfoods. They emphasize the importance of local, seasonal, and fresh foods and of yin-yang balance for health. The authors illustrate the five elements’ characteristics through sample profiles for celebrities such as Paul McCartney and Meryl Streep, along with Taoist nutritional recommendations based on their charts. The authors also explore how your Inner Alchemy astrology profile determines your life and relationships and explain how Inner Alchemy practices and five-element nutrition can improve all aspects of your life.
By eating in line with your personal five-element energetic profile, as part of ancient Inner Alchemy techniques, you can improve health and longevity and strengthen connections with your loved ones and the energies of the cosmos.
Craniosacral Chi Kung: Self Activation of Inner Cosmic Flow
Craniosacral therapy and Chi Kung practices to harmonize emotions, release chronic tensions, and optimize the flow of energy
• Provides illustrated instructions for movement exercises, breathwork, self-massage, and emotional intelligence meditations to free the flow of energy in the body
• Reveals clear parallels between the craniosacral rhythm and the flow of chi
• Explains how to release energetic blockages and emotional and physiological knots, activate the energetic pumps of the 3 tan tiens, and tap in to the Cosmic Flow
Exploring the connections between Western craniosacral therapy and Chi Kung, Taoist master Mantak Chia and craniosacral instructor Joyce Thom detail movement exercises, breathwork practices, self-massage techniques, and focused meditations from Taoist and other wisdom traditions to release and harmonize the flow of energy in the body and optimize our potential for physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
The authors link the craniosacral rhythm–the gentle flow of cerebrospinal fluid from the head (cranium) to the tailbone (sacrum)–and the flow of chi throughout the body, circulated by the pumps of the three tan tiens. They explain how these subtle energetic flows indicate the harmony or disharmony of the whole person and are greatly affected by physical traumas, chronic tensions, and unresolved emotions. For example, the psoas muscle, known in Taoism as the muscle of the Soul, connects the spine to the legs and is the first muscle to contract when anger or fear triggers our fight-or-flight response. Often a storehouse of subconscious stressors, this muscle’s sensitivity is connected to many common ailments like back pain.
Providing step-by-step illustrated exercise instructions, the authors explain how to identify and unwind energetic blockages and emotional and physiological knots. They explore emotional intelligence exercises for tuning in to our hearts so we can listen to our bodies’ messages and learn to relieve related emotional burdens. They also reveal how to activate the cranial, respiratory/cardiac, and sacral pumps of the three tan tiens to optimize the body’s energetic flow and explain how, when our energy is flowing freely, we can enter the Cosmic Flow–a state of calm well-being and extraordinary creativity where we find ourselves truly at one with the universe.
- ASIN : 1620554232
- Publisher : Destiny Books; 1st edition (January 24, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781620554234
- ISBN-13 : 978-1620554234
Moves reflexology beyond the realm of foot massage and into the realm of sexuality.
• Offers acupressure methods to build intimacy and heighten sexual pleasure.
• Helps couples find their sexual energy potential and physical compatibility.
• Provides techniques to perform time-tested Taoist sexual-spiritual exercises.
• By Mantak Chia, coauthor of The Multi-Orgasmic Man.
The most powerful reflex points on the body are on the sexual organs. While the practice of reflexology is normally associated with massage of the feet, in Sexual Reflexology Mantak Chia gives applications for using the sexual reflex points in lovemaking, transforming sexual intercourse into a form of ecstatic acupressure. By combining the classic Taoist sexual texts with modern reflexology theory, the author provides a unique opportunity for couples to practice sexual intimacy as an act of healing.
Mantak Chia shows how to evaluate a person’s sexual energy potential as well as how the size and shape of the sexual organs determine a couple’s compatibility. In addition to the specific ecstatic acupressure exercise instructions, he provides thoughtful commentary on ancient Taoist practices that reveal how we can all use our sexual essence to create healthy and loving relationships.
- ASIN : 0892810882
- Publisher : Destiny Books; 1st edition (May 22, 2003)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 197 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780892810888
- ISBN-13 : 978-0892810888
Lesser Kan and Li: Enlightenment and Birth of the Immortal Fetus
Lesser Kan and Li: Enlightenment and Birth of the Immortal Fetus
Kan and Li literally means water and fire. The Chinese formula Siaow Kan Li (Yin and Yang Mixed) literally steams the sexual energy (Ching) into life force energy (Chi) in order to feed the soul or energy body.
Birth of the Soul
The formulas in the Lesser Enlightenment help to give birth to the soul body, an awakening of that part of yourself, which is free from environmental and karmic conditioning. The birth of the soul is not metaphor. It is an actual process of converting energy into a subtle body.
The newborn soul matures in relation to your energy skills. If you were to die, the energy gathered in the soul body will not simply dissipate buy carry on. The Lesser Enlightenment of Kan and Li leads to the first steps of overcoming reincarnation.
Preparing for the Spirit Body
Developing the soul body is the preparation for the growth of the Spirit Body in the Greater Enlightenment of Kan and Li. You will start to experience the mystery. “Begin it now.” As Goethe said, “Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.”
Taoist Secrets of Love Cultivating Male Sexual Energy
Reveals the ancient sexual secrets of the Taoist sages. This book teaches: higher taoist practices for alchemical transmutation of body, mind and spirit; the secret of achieving and maintaining full sexual potency; the Taoist valley orgasm – pathway to higher bliss; and, how to conserve and store sperm in the body.
- Publisher : Aurora Press; 1st edition (September 1, 1984)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 285 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0943358191
- ISBN-13 : 978-0943358192